VENEZUELAN INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SECURITY (IVSS) FOR PENSIONERS ABROAD
Pensioners abroad have been informed that the Venezuelan Institute of Social Security published Informative Circular No. 2–March 2008. This circular indicates that a mandatory Census Program has been initiated for the pensioners residing abroad, to update their records, and details the requirements that must be met in order to benefit from the established program.
The IVSS has on its Web page Informative Circular No. 2–March 2008.
Applicants should fill out and complete the Pensioned IVSS—Consular Registry Record Form, signed and sealed by the Consular Section of the Embassy of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela. Enclose legible photocopies of the Venezuelan ID card and current Birth Certificate. If it is a survivor pension, enclose legible photocopies of the deceased’s Venezuelan ID card and of the applicant.
- Additional information can be requested via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to mention the number of your Venezuelan identification certificate.
- The pensioner can send his/her documents by Express Mail to the following address:
- Instituto Venezolano de los Seguros Sociales
Venezuelan Institute of Social Security
- Dirección de Prestaciones en Dinero–Pensión al Exterior
Money Benefits Address–Pension Abroad?
- Centro Simón Bolívar–Torre Norte–Piso 7
Simon Bolivar Center–North Tower–Flat 7
- Caracas 1010, Venezuela
- The pensioner can also send their documents through their Diplomatic and Consular Representatives.