CONSULAR SERVICES IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
- Open to the public from 9am to 1pm, Monday to Friday.
- Hours for consultations by telephone are from 9am to 1pm and 2:15pm to 4pm. Tel: (202)627-1444.
- For all inquiries (including those regarding passports), please write to: email@example.com.
- Important announcements
- Civil Registry.
- CADIVI, Foreign Exchange Administration Commission.
- Power of Attorney.
- Document Legalization.
- Venezuelan Institute of Social Security (IVSS) for Pensioners Abroad.
- Proof of Identity (forms).
- Travel Authorization for Minors.
- Non-Objection Letters.
- Consular Fees.
- If you are a family member of a Venezuelan prisoner in the U.S.
If you have any other questions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. This Consulate only serves residents of the District of Columbia and the states of Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Ohio, and Kentucky.